MAGICSTRIPES Lifting Collagen Mask is soaked in a strong cocktail of collagen, caffeine, vitamin C, vitamin E, macadamia nut oil and water, which in combination helps to visibly lift, firm and tighten the skin of the lower part of the face. Weakening elasticity of the skin causes wrinkles and tired-looking facial features; the lower half of the face – the lateral cheek area, lateral jaw, and chin – is particularly problematic. The mask strengthens the skin and helps to lift the area, visibly defining and beautifying the facial contours. Lifting collagen mask is best to be used for profile optimization and delivers a facelift without surgery.
- Lifts, tightens and defines the lower half of the face.
- Stimulates reduction of fat deposits within the targeted area
- Improves elasticity
- Reduces swelling and has a fresh cooling effect
- Paraben free
HOW TO USE:
- Clean your face thoroughly and gently dry your skin before using the mask.
- Take out the mask and remove the white protective film.
- Stretch the mask first and then pull the openings over your ears so that the mask fits tightly and completely covers your chin.
- Wear the mask for 40 to 60 minutes. During this time, you can attend to your usual activities. Remove the mask.
- Use the mask 3-4 times per week or more often, if needed.
- Collagen: Forms a moisturizing film on the skin and minimizes wrinkles by filling them with moisture.
- Vitamin C: Significantly supports the production of collagen, which gives the skin its firm structure and elasticity. It is an effective antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals.
- Vitamin E: Combats harmful environmental influences and protects against premature skin aging.
- Caffeine: Stimulates skin cells and promotes blood circulation. Activates Triacylglycerol lipase (the enzyme contained in caffeine). Fatty deposits are broken down, releasing water into fatty acids and glycerol
- Macadamia nut oil: skin smoothing, regenerating
- Lifting boost: In addition to this effective blend of ingredients, the tensile force of the mask massages the face and stimulates blood circulation. Its effects are similar to the effect of a facial massage, which regular use also leads to lifting and tightening of the face.