PEPTIDE PREP™ Detox shampoo
- A non-stripping, color-safe, pH-optimized lather works to unclog hair follicles while banishing dirt, oils, common metals like nickel, cadmium, lead, zinc, and iron from hard and tap water, and things left behind from heavy product buildup.
- Intentional formulation means no fillers or deposits left behind leaving the cleanest canvas for maximum K18 molecular repair leave-in treatment results.
Leave-in molecular repair hair mask
Molecular repair hair oil
- A leave-in treatment mask for all hair types that reverses damage in 4 minutes. Helps to maintain your client's hair strength and elasticity in-between appointments.
- Patented K18PEPTIDE™ technology works to repair damage from bleach* + color*, chemical services* and heat*—restoring strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce to hair.
- Biotech-engineered weightless oil works on all hair types to strengthen, repair damage, reduce frizz at two levels of the hair fiber, and improve shine.
- The K18PEPTIDE™ reverses frizz-causing damage long-term at the molecular level. Natural oils work past the cuticle layer to reduce frizz + flyaways, and enhance shine and color vibrancy without weighing hair down.
HOW TO USE:
Begin with detox shampoo:
- Massage detox shampoo into hair + scalp to remove excess buildup.
- Thoroughly rinse.
- Repeat as needed.
- Wait to use conditioner until after the mask for optimal repair results.
Apply the leave-in molecular repair hair mask:
- Towel-dry thoroughly.
- Begin with 1 pump of K18 mask and add more as needed. Maximum recommended usage is 3 pumps.
- Apply all over, 1 pump at a time.
- Let sit for 4 minutes. Do not rinse out. Apply conditioner if desired for added smoothness, softness + detangling after using the K18 mask, then rinse out.
Finish with the molecular repair hair oil:
- Apply 1-3 drops of molecular repair hair oil to damp hair, starting at the ends and working upward through the mid-lengths.
- Wait 4 minutes. Style as usual.
- Apply an additional 1-3 drops of molecular repair hair oil to dry hair as a finisher.
- A little goes a long way with our highly concentrated formulas. Start with the minimum recommended amount + build as needed.