What it is:
This multi-phase texture spray instantly delivers piecey, wind-swept beach waves with body, grit and a touch of hold and shine.
Why it's special:
- Colour Safe
- Certified Vegan
- Cruelty Free
Who it's for:
Bushwick beach can be used on all hair types, but is best for those looking for post-beach waves, texture and volume.
How to Use:
- Shake this product well before each use!
- Spray into hands and apply evenly damp or dry hair.
- For beach waves, take small sections, scrunch or twist, then let air dry to create more texture and body.
- Bushwick beach is highly concentrated, so start with a small amount!
- Pro tip: apply supernova moisture and shine cream before applying Bushwick beach to maintain hydration.
Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrolatum, and artificial colors
- Zeolite – fights frizz, detoxifies hair, and builds long-lasting volume and texture.
- Silica – absorbs moisture and sebum to give hair matte volume.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – a derivative of hyaluronic acid, provides deep hydration to balance the lost of moisture from texturizers.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Disiloxane, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 3), Silica, Zeolite, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Denatonium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3- Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene