What it is:
This gentle cleansing foam absorbs dirt and oil while hydrating the scalp.
Why it's special:
- Colour Safe
- Certified Vegan
- Cruelty Free
Who it's for:
Ideal for wavy, curly, coily, and dry hair types that wouldn't use a traditional dry shampoo
How to Use:
- Shake well.
- Spray quarter-sized amount into palm. Foam will grow to about golf ball-size.
- Work into desired area and massage in until dry.
- Repeat as needed, then style as usual.
- For wavy, curly + coily hair, you can divide the foam into portions and apply smaller amounts to the desired area.
- Pro tip: blow dry hair after application to see faster results.
Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrolatum, and artificial colours
Rice, tapioca and corn starch – absorb dirt and oil and product build-up at the scalp.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Isobutane, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Tapioca Starch, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Starch, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn/Blé) Starch, Soytrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-4, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Coumarin