Our moisturizing hand repairing gloves are enriched with natural extracts, active molecules, shea butter, and olive oil. They stimulate the skin's renewal process and help firm, soften and moisturize the skin while gently bleaching age spots. The gloves also reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and provide protection against the sun, leaving the skin on the hands supple soft.
- Repair damaged skin
- Removing wrinkles and help against skin aging
- Smoothen coarse skin
- Protect against the sun
- Remove dead skin cells
- Gently bleach age spots
- Paraben free
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your hands and dry them gently. Take out the gloves from the bag. Use scissors to separate the gloves in the middle.
- Put your hands into the gloves and massage your hands to absorb the essence.
- Remove the gloves after 20-30 minutes. Wash your hands and dry them.
- Use 2-3 times per week or more often, if needed.
- Shea Butter: Provides intense moisture while smoothing the skin.
- Vitamin C: Significantly improves the formation of collagen for solid structure and elasticity. An effective antioxidant.
- Vitamin E: Protects against environmental influences and premature skin aging.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Reintroduces moisture and elasticity, reduces wrinkles and additionally improves the look and feel of the skin.
- Rosa Rugosa leaf extract: Cleanses and tightens the tissue and restores the physiological balance.
- Olive Oil: The high content of vitamin E and antioxidants together with the unsaturated fatty acids minimizes the aging process of the skin cells.